Our relationship with our outside world is only as expansive & connected as the relationship we have with our inner selves.
And our relationship with our internal world is the deepest, most intimate relationship we'll ever have.
My leadership coaching approach bridges personal and professional development, and aims for deeper self-awareness, to understand what you want and how to align your patterns, perceptions, and interactions, to get you there.
I source adult developmental learning, integral theory, humanistic philosophy, and evidenced-based psychology to develop your perception of yourself and to challenge assumptions and bring you into loving more of the life (through the ups and the downs), that you're living into every day.
I prompt deep inquiry into questions that challenge you to look into how your interactions within yourself are reflected in the world of interactions around you, and can more positively influence your external world.
"The marvelous thing about a good question is that it shapes our identity as much by the asking as it does by the answering." ––David Whyte
Some questions to realign around:
- Am I willing to increase the amount of time every day that I feel alive?
- What one thing can I do today to be brave?
- How much connection am I allowing?
- What ways of being am I committed to (constructive and destructive)?
- How am I getting in my own way?
Skills you'll begin to practice:
- Updating your Personal Operating System toward possibility and empowerment
- Developing new scripts to program a mindset for living into the changes you want
- Cultivating a stronger relationship with yourself, to connect and interact more effectively throughout your life
- Understanding core motivators of and hidden commitments against wholehearted living and aliveness
- Uncovering habitual reactive triggers and patterned judgments that sabotage you
- Magnetizing more people and opportunities that can support and propel you
- Listening more closely to your inner compass to find your flow
- Becoming more comfortable with expressing your most alive self every day
- Inner Relationship Cultivation
Adult Developmental Psychology
Cognitive Behavior Practices
Life Design Thinking
Guidance Though Transitions
- Presence Techniques
Here's a snapshot of what working together could look like logistically:
1) Discovery Session 30-minute, FREE exploration of how we might best work together to bring you to congruence, from where you are now to where you'd like to go.
2) Coaching Plan Review co-creation of and co-commitment to how we'll approach developing the areas of transformation you'd like to focus on – includes brief, pre-work intake questions.
3) Personal Operating System Deep-Dive immersion into some of your core developmental patterning, personal identity, internal landscape, and areas for growth.
4) Regular 1-hr Coaching Sessions series of bi-weekly or monthly coaching sessions to uncover and develop new behaviors and mindsets toward changing the foundation you operate from, across a minimum of 5 months/10 sessions (real change takes time).
5) Integration Follow-ons we'll agree on energizing practices and assignments that you'll work on to reinforce and unearth new learnings between each of our sessions––a lot of growth happens here.
6) Email Check Ins I'm available if you'd like to share insights or progress, if you have questions on Follow-on exercises, or need support.
Learn more about my coaching methodology.
Some of my humanistic observations from coaching:
- Most judgments of people have 2 origins––either something you're growing away from that you recognize and fear in yourself, or something you're growing towards that you're afraid you don't yet have in yourself.
- Your judgments, conscious or unconscious, dictate the opportunities that come to you and the ones you block.
- We're all just fighting a war to fully love ourselves.