Shift your interactions,
change your life, from the inside, out.
Have you always felt there’s something bigger you’re meant to do?
I’m a systems thinker, so I make sense of how all the different aspects of a person are interrelated, and how this integrates with the environments and ecosystems in which they’re operating. My leadership coaching approach bridges personal and professional development, to help clarify what you want and how to align your internal and external awareness, to get you there.
We’ll explore your Internal Operating System (IOS) – the foundational beliefs that your patterns, perceptions, and judgments are built upon – to help you deepen the interactions within your life. We’ll work to help you implement tools to skillfully and intentionally navigate your behaviors toward the shifts, changes, and transitions you’re looking to make. And you’ll realize you can do things you don’t think are possible, by reprogramming your survival-mode defaults.
I source adult developmental theory, evidenced-based psychology, and humanistic coaching methods to:
build a map of your current Internal Operating System
identify misalignments or limitations between how you’re operating and how you want to be operating instead
empower you with in-the-moment tools to shift your behaviors
guide you to relax into more of the life, that you're living to enjoy every day (through the ups & downs)
I prompt inquiry into questions that challenge how your internal experience (what’s going on inside your head) is reflected in the world of interactions around you, to more effectively impact your external world.
"The marvelous thing about a good question is that it shapes our identity as much by the asking as it does by the answering." ––David Whyte
Some questions to realign around:
How much connection vs. disconnection do I allow?
How am I getting in my own way?
Where are my growth-edges, especially when it comes to feeling fulfilled?
Skills we may cover:
Update your Internal Operating System to a less fear-based or anxious mindset
Manage your (amygdala-default) habitual reactive triggers and patterned judgments
Identify unproductive internal dialogue scripts and develop new scripts to reprogram your mindset
Understand core motivators of and hidden obstacles against fulfilled living and aliveness
Develop a stronger relationship with yourself, to connect and interact more effectively throughout your life
Magnetize more people and opportunities that can support and propel you
Listen more closely to your internal compass
Become more comfortable with expressing your aliveness every day
My approach to upgrading your Internal Operating System involves:
Emotional Intelligence Development (self-awareness, self-regulation, social skill, empathy, motivation)
Adult Developmental Theory Progression (emphasis toward Self-Authoring and Self-Transforming Mind)
Growth, Learning, and Behavioral Change Mindset Cultivation
Here's a snapshot of what working together could look like:
1) Discovery Session 30-minute, FREE exploration of how we might best work together to bring you to congruence, from where you are now to where you'd like to go.
2) Coaching Plan Review co-creation of and co-commitment to how we'll approach developing the areas of transformation you'd like to focus on – includes pre-work intake questions.
3) Internal Operating System Deep-Dive immersion into some of your core developmental patterning, personal identity, internal landscape, and areas for growth.
4) Regular 1-hr Coaching Sessions series of bi-weekly or monthly coaching sessions to uncover and develop new behaviors and mindsets toward changing the foundation you operate from, across a minimum of 5 months/10 sessions (real change takes time).
5) Integration Follow-ons we'll agree on energizing practices and assignments that you'll work on to reinforce and unearth new learnings between each of our sessions––a lot of growth happens here.
6) Email Check Ins I'm available if you'd like to share insights or progress, if you have questions on Follow-on exercises, or need support.
Learn more about my coaching methodology.
Some of my humanistic observations from coaching:
Most judgments of people have 2 origins––either something you're growing away from that you recognize and fear in yourself, or something you're growing towards that you're afraid you don't yet have in yourself.
Your judgments, conscious or unconscious, dictate the opportunities that come to you and the ones you block.